Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Whew! Ok, here's a breathless account of the past 8 or so weeks. It's Lent and I'm finding myself challenged daily by laziness, lack of focus and forgetfulness. Growth can be hard. Vic and I are gonna get married, but unfortunately won't get to be parents just yet. All things in the fullness of time. She's moved on to Level 2 in To-Shin Do and I'm preparing for my upcoming solid brown belt test. I'm working for Programs, which was not true at the time of my last post, and it's fine. Vic's on the cusp of becoming an elementary school teacher through the Denver Teaching Fellows program which she should because she's incredible. Spiritually and religiously, things are moving along at what seems to be a fever pitch. The Easter Vigil is right around the corner and we're all so close now to being accepted to full communion with the Church. I continue to be amazed by the people that I've been lucky enough to surround myself with. Any suggestions for creating a system that ensures regular additions to a web log?

1 comment:

  1. No comments 'till I conquer frequent blogging myself. :)

    ReplyDelete